Friday, November 10, 2006

THE EVENT


Last nights Family Guy art show and DVD release party was a pretty sweet event indeed!! Highlights include the Theme Park sized Brian and Stewie walking around. As the artists arrived we were greeted at the door with an orange " NOT RED" carpet and a ton of press folk interviewing and taking lots of pics! There's me acting like Mr Bigshot and trying to think of somthing humorous to say. I drank it up because I figure this will be the first and LAST time I'm walking a premier carpet! There's a great shot of Alex Borstien " the voice of Lois" in a sexy pose! Although I think she may of had a rock in her shoe. The artwork was amazing and it was great to meet the artists. I've shown my painting enough on this blog so I posted a few of my fav's in the show. The one with Brian holding the champagne is by Spencer Laudiero and the Stewie with the fez is by Kathy Olivas. That's my wife Joy with Stewie and also next to the mammoth martini glass. Spencer Laudiero and his Fiance Rachael MacFarlane stand proudly in front of his painting. The smiley trio are myself, Annie Mcmillan, and the world famous Joe Vaux.







No comments: